TRACY ANDERSON, DIRECTOR
PHILLIS ROBINSON, CCDF ASSISTANT
Parents_Application – for assistance for child care Please fill in all appropriate boxes for example, Social Security Numbers & address of day care provider. If these are not filled in it is considered an incomplete application.
Child Care Provider Packet – for child care provider
Income Taxt Return Form – use only if you did not file a tax return
Client Employment Verification – use only if you did not get a letter from your employment stating your work schedule. Letter needs to be on letterhead or notarized.
Notarized Statement of Residence
Changing Providers Packet
The Peoria Tribe of Indians of Oklahoma Child Care grant is funded through the Administration for Children & Families (ACF). This program is to provide childcare services and activities to improve the availability and quality of childcare. This allows the Tribe to assist Tribal members and other Native Americans with the financial burden of childcare. Every family is obligated to pay a co-pay to the provider based on monthly income. Parents are able to choose their provider from among those approved by the State and Tribe.
The guidelines for the CCDF program are:
- Someone in the household has to be a member of any federally recognized Tribe. The child(ren) does not have to be Indian.
- Live within a 100 radius of the Peoria Tribal Headquarters in Oklahoma, Kansas, Missouri and Arkansas.
- Fall within the income guidelines (example: family of 5 and their monthly income is $5251.00 – $5350.00, their co-pay would be $153.00.00 per month per child). The maximum monthly income amount for a family of five is $5,332.00
- Provide previous year federal income tax return, W-2’s and tax transcript (irs.gov). We will use the adjusted gross income after deductions, (some deductions are added back in) from your tax return to get your monthly income. There are hardship deductions that the Tribe deducts from your income. The deductions are $400.00 deducted per caregiver in household (max. $800.00) and $200.00 hardship per child. The children must be reported on your federal tax return, in order to claim them as part of family household. There are exceptions for the children not being on your tax return. If parents are divorced and they alternate years to claim the children (Must submit legal stating that). If your child wasn’t born in the previous year, therefore, the child will not be on your taxes.
- Provide proof or residence (utility bill or lease)
- Provide copies of social security cards for all household members.
- Birth certificates and immunizations cards for all children who will be attending day care.
- Verification of work or school schedule.
- Recertification is annually
- The CCDF program can only pay if the parent is working or attending school. The CCDF program cannot pay for child care for school age children during the hours that school is in session.
If you have questions, contact Phillis Robinson or Tracy Anderson at (918) 540-2535 or 1-800-259-9987.